Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 3 - Another Update from the Harley-Davidson Dealer Show!

Tom McTamney, Owner
Liberty Harley-Davidson
Hello again!  Here it is, day three of the dealer show!
Swashbuckling Pirate Belt or Scarf?
You decide!
I almost feel as if I'm back in high school - they give me 10 hours of new information and I can remember maybe 15 minutes of it. But what I do remember most is what I understand the least.




I asked one of the exhibitors to explain Dark Customs, and the woman said, well, most people your age don't understand it, it's for the young crowd. So we will stock it; I don't have to understand it.
 
Another item I can't explain is what I'm holding here in this photo.  It looked to me like a belt for a swashbuckling pirate, but the exhibitor informed me that, although it could be used as a belt, it is more of a fashion accessory piece.

So fine, I'm 0 for 2 in the fashion world.
Not to be discouraged, I pushed on.  I moved to the helmet section - finally something I understand!  Here you can see a really cool shorty helmet with an old school bar and shield on the back.

And also, in the home decor section, some very interesting wall hangings made of metal and plaster, and the exciting part is, they're very affordable - and would look great in your man-cave.
And lastly, they're introducing an expanded Pink Label collection - new jackets, new shirts, new helmets.  And of course, with Harley-Davidson's Pink Label Collection, a portion of the proceeds continue to fund research for a Breast Cancer cure.

I'll probably do one more update this evening, and then it's time to head on back to work.

See ya soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment